A month ago, the band I play for announced a contest for the design of band logo, in which the submission deadline was October 18, 2008. Unfortunately, although we received a number of logo designs (a big thank you to the submitters) we did not come to unanimous decision of which one to take, and now we are announcing Acid Machine Band Logo Contest Take 2:
Are you a graphic / logo designer? The band I play for is looking for a skilled and imaginative designer to create our band logo. The contest has started on September 19, 2008 and there is not a submission deadline. As soon as we receive a logo that we find the best and most suitable for the band, we will inform its designer and will announce it on our website.
The awarded logo shoud bear the following characteristics:
- Imply the style of the band – neoclassical-progressive metal
- Easy to read, remember and distinguish
- Display author’s own attitude and vision towards that kind of music
- Instant payment of $100
- Unique t-shirt with the new logo
- Free copies of band’s future releases
- Become part of band’s team and and be given further design tasks – flyers, covers, posters, etc
For more information about the contest and logo submissions, please, visit Acid Machine.