Ribbonbar UI is by far the best recreation of the “real” desktop ribbonbar for the web. It is skinnable, fully AJAX driven component that is ready to use on any website. What you can you do with a MS Office like ribbon bar in web environment? Whether use it for navigation, associate it with your WYSIWYG editor, use in an email application, display links to your favorite social websites or simply build your entire webpage around it – this depends only on you.
Ribbonbar UI has everything you would expect from a ribbonbar – cool looks, comprehensive and easy API, amazing command handling, different sets of inbuilt tools, cool Windows7 skin. And at last, but not least – deploying and configuring it is a matter of minutes.
- By far, the most successful recreation of the “real” desktop ribbonbar as a web component.
- Comprehensive documentation and fun to use API.
- Easy to modify JSON structures for tabs, ribbons and commands.
- Imageless CSS3 skin working with all modern browsers and falling back nicely for older browsers.
- 4 types of inbuilt tools – “toolbar”, “office menu”, “split-button” and “external”.
- Ability to load external tools by loading them via AJAX and passing get/post parameters.
- Small footprint.
- Easy command handling.
- Can be used with 3-rd party WYSIWYG editors, as a navigation component, in email systems, etc.
- The retrieval for the JSON files can be done with any server runtime (however Ribbonbar is shipped with PHP routine only).
- Internet Explorer
- HTML5 Shopping Cart
- Acid.JS Web.UI Library
- HTML Markup Validator Bookmarklet
- Progressbar Web UI
- Image to Base-64 Data URI Converter
- HTML5 Sticky Notes App
- Band Tourdates Scheduler Web UI
- Booking System for Online Reservations