I am happy to announce that one of Acid.JS‘s most successful widgets, Builder.CSS has evolved to a free online service with tons of improvements, brand-new and amazing interface, drag and drop of local of styleshets from the desktop, predefined projects and much more. Builder.CSS is a free tool for merging and minifying style sheets into a single file. You can use it along with our Image2Base64 Encoder, Builder.JS and RESTBuilder tools.
Features and Improvements
- New and cool looks with easy and intuitive UI.
- Brand-new optimization routine, crunching your CSS even more at the speed of light.
- Support for predefined projects, which can contain the styles of all your websites (self-hosted version only).
- Add files from desktop via drag and drop.
- View, exclude and remove files from compilation.
- Processing is done entirely in the browser.
- Option to save the ouput to a file on the server (self-hosted version only).
- … And much more, just try it here.
- HTML5 Shopping Cart
- W3C validation bookmarklet
- Online image to base-64 data-uri converter
- Hasher – online message digest encoder
- Stickeez – an amazing HTML5-driven sticky notes application
- Acid.JS web components and controls