Current status: This solution has stopped working since Twitter introduced the new profile pages. A fix will be provided soon.
Ever had to deal with tons of fake followers? Here is a small script, using Twitter’s REST API that you can run right from your browser’s console to batch remove unwanted users from following you. Once users are blocked, they will be grayed out, so you will be able to decide whether to follow them. Do not worry – users, which you are following will not be blocked, because the script is taking care of that.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you in 2014!
Related Posts and Links
- Animated CSS3 Notifications Bar
- Ribbon Bar Component
- CSS3 Treeview
- CSS3 Tabstrip
- CSS3 Slides Viewer
- Skinnable CSS3 Metro Form UI
- CSS3 Metro Dropdown Styling
- Autocomplete and Autosuggest Widget
- Table Painter Widget for WYSIWYG Web-based Editors