IMDB Fetcher is an experimental, free and easy to use REST API for getting movie, series and artist data from IMDB and returning it as serialized JSON objects ready to use on web applications or websites.
REST API Methods:
- get/title: The method retrieves data (release date, running time, embeddable poster, writers, directors, cast, synopsis, country) for the requested
- get/search: Search IMDB for titles, actors, companies, writers, directors, etc.
- get/name: The method returns info about the person, who has been searched for – name, date of birth, short bio, productions, photo, etc.
- img/: Images on IMDB cannot be hot-linked. This method circumvents the limitation.
Go straight to the documentation and start using today!
Related Posts and Links
- CSS3 Rating Stars with Hover and Selection
- Animated CSS3 CD Cases on a Shelf
- HTML and PHP Clicks, Hits and Downloads Counter System
- Animated CSS3 Notifications Bar
- Ribbon Bar Component
- CSS3 Treeview
- CSS3 Tabstrip
- CSS3 Slides Viewer
- Skinnable CSS3 Metro Form UI
- CSS3 Metro Dropdown Styling
- Autocomplete and Autosuggest Widget
- Table Painter Widget for WYSIWYG Web-based Editors