I am happy to announce that the new, fully reworked and reconsidered version of LoadingPanel.JS is already available online and for download and is included in version 6.2 of Acid.JS Web 2.0 Component Library.
What’s new and cool:
- Full CSS3 support for Internet Explorer 6-8.
- Users are now able to set any radius to the borders, and apply really fancy shapes to the loading message box.
- Loading message dropshadow.
- Loading message dropshadow spread.
- Improved performance and crossbrowser compliance.
- Internet Explorer 9 ready.
- Smaller footprint.
- Easier installation, setup and customization.
- More customization options.
Visit the home page for LoadingPanel.JS for demo or download it right away. The full documentation about the setup, customization, client API, troubleshooting and everything else is availabe on this page.