- Can be injected to a local web-site for testing it’s REST services.
- Support for cross-domain requests and public APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc).
- Sleek, customizable, user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Optional syntax highlighting for the response data object.
- Error handling for cross-origin request.
If these sound good and useful to you, you can go to the info page, check the demo or download RESTBuilder. Make sure you visit component’s help and API page to learn how to include and use the tool in your own projects.