- Native HTML5 color picker.
- Color conversion to and from HEX, RGB, HSL, CMYK, HSV, etc.
- Color tints, tones and shades.
- CMYK and RGB color charts, powered by Google Charts.
- Inspirational color schemes.
- Detailed information about the selected color.
- Option to save the raw JSON data, containing the details of the selected color.
- About 900 named color equivalents.
Built on top of HTML5 WebComponents (AcidJs.XTabs and AcidJs.XOverlay), and utilizing Object.observe() and the (not-so-new) input “color” type (sorry, no fallback for browsers, which do not support it and that’s on purpose!) and using the data from the brilliant ColorHexa service, which I transform to JSON via the REST API running on my server.
The color picker:
Raw data viewer:
RGB and CMYK color charts
Color conversions table
Advanced view – shades, tints, tones and schemes
Check it on this page and have fun!