Are you running a band website? Have you been looking for easy management of tour dates? If the answer is “yes” – do not look any further, because TourDates by Acid.JS is the right tool for you. It has it all – modern looks, easy to use, fully ajax-driven admin, full browser support and amazingly small footprint. I bet that your band will certainly love it!
- Fast and reliable, with extremely small footprint compared to it’s amazing functionality.
- Lightweight admin with cool and easy to use UI, event drag-and-drop, etc.
- Venue, tickets provider, support band and country management.
- Fully customizable and localizable templates powered by Pisi Template Engine.
- Social and sharing buttons on the public page.
- Cool set of imageless CSS3 skins with fallback for older browsers.
- Drag-and-drop rearrangement of the public page columns order.
- Can be easily branded with band’s logo, etc.
- Event date-picker.
- Data backup.
- Event editor.
- Suitable for any kind of artist.
- If you are logged in, the admin can be accessed directly from the public front-end of the component
- And yet more loads of cool stuff. Just check it out…
- Web-server with PHP support.
- Standards-compliant (HTML5, XHTML1.0, XHTML1.1) or Skinny DTD public page.
- Cookies must be enabled.
Admin Screenshots (If accessed from the front-end public page)
And Now… What?